Friday 11 August 2017

Wk 32 - Anything Goes Crafting Challenge at Polkadoodles

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY FRIDAY!
OUR NEW CHALLENGE TODAY AS ALWAYS IS
ANYTHING GOES           

PRIZE: $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Download Store.
Closes Fri 25th August, Noon.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges, use any products you wish!
We have lots and lots of new items in the Polkadoodles store, so make sure you go and check them out - our latest Stamp of The Month for September is a real must-have and we are already running low on Christmas stamps so don't miss them!
http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/

Now let's see what wonderful inspiration the Design Team have for you this week....
The DT's twist on the challenge theme is Summertime/Holidays....

Jacki Well we haven't had much of a summer here in the UK so this was a great distraction to the cold lol. I have gone for something completely different today and made a little Winnie in a bottle. Using image and embellishments all from the Starfish and sandcastles download
Ruth:  Who doesn't like a cold and fruity ice lolly?  Made using one of the images from Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles - easy to enlarge and I've added it to the card blank with foam pads for depth.  The hundreds and thousands have been added as seed beads from my stash and I've handwritten the tag sentiment.
Helen - Ooow that holiday time is here and what better way to celebrate than with some Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles. You can find the big kahuna collection right here at the store. I used My Craft Artist to merge some embellies and a digi that I then coloured with copic to make a little holiday time picture.

Norma, I always dream to be a mermaid,  I love to be in the beach and I can stay all day long there, so maybe I was in my other life, lol.  So thinking of that I made this card with the beautiful Mermaid dolphin that I colored with my Copic markers and add some embellishments that I have in my stash.
Carol For todays make I used Sea Horse from the Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles collection, and coloured it in with my copics. I used a background paper and sentiment from the same collection.
Lisa - For my make I have gone for a different take on Summertime! I love my garden and it's full of pretty flowers at this time of year, so I used the Regal Peacock Stamp Set to create a Summer Garden Picture.
Shylaa I have used the design sheets from Horace & Boo collection for making this card. Created the background by distress inks and the sentiment is also from Horace & boo collections...


Jan Craftica ....Today for my Christmas journal page I used Oddella with wings ....I Loved Her! I colored her with Faber Castell Polychromos with the digi printed on a smooth paper. I added some snow embellishments as I decided to color her only with cold colors.
Fantastic creations this week, we hope you're inspired! Just add your entry to the Mr Linky below!
Our Winner and Top 3 of our last challenge will be announced next Friday.
Thanks so much for entering our challenges and sharing your creations with us, we love coming to visit and seeing your inspiration.

Don't forget you can also enter our 
DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE for ANYTHING GOES
too - you can find it
HERE
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!