Friday 2 December 2016

Week 48 - Anything Goes - Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

Starting a New Challenge this week.

ANYTHING GOES

Closes Noon, GMT, Friday 16 December 2016            
Winner will receive a $10 voucher to the Polkadoodles Digi Store.

You do not need to use Polkadoodles Products to enter our challenges.
However, we do love seeing your fabulous creations with Polkadoodles images.
We only have a few little rules and they are over there in the side bar ------->

Now let's see what wonderful inspiration the Design Team have for you this week.
The DT's twist on the challenge theme is........
and if you want to join in with that theme then go for it :-)

Alysha - Its a BLUE Christmas for our DT theme this week and I have used one of my faves Twiggy and Toots CD to create this lovely festive card. Looking forward to seeing your entries. Hugs Aly xx


Helen - For my Blue Christmas I've gone monochromatic and used the fabby Candy Cane Elf from the Winnie Winterland collection you can find it right here  and some of those awesome new dies.


Jacki For my blue Christmas I have used papers from Winnie in Winterland & Baked with Love and the super cute snowman is a digi also from the Winnie collection which I have coloured using prisma and derwent colour soft pencils. 

Lisa - I've gone clean and simple for my card today. I have layered the Frosty Penguins image and sentiment directly over a backing paper from the Frosted Winter Octavia Digital Download and printed onto my alcohol marker card. I have coloured the image and then added shading around the image for a little depth. 


Pauline - I've used a fun image from Winnie in Winterland to create my blue Christmas card - don't be shocked, I've actually coloured my image for a change!  The papers are also from the Winnie in Winterland collection.


Carol - For my blue Christmas card this week, I've used papers, embellies and a sentiment from the Winnie Winterland collection. I created the snowflake paper layer with the embellies. I wanted to keep to a clean and simple card this week. To finish it off I added a button and bow from the Ephemera in the Rose budd collection, which I printed and cut out.  

xxxxx
ElenaI used the sweet Winnie to make a special calendar for the new year.  It's name of this digi is Bearing Gifts and you can get it  HERE .



Karon - I have used the wonderful Festive Christmas collection for this quick card.  Just layering up some extra pieces, inking the edges and used a glitter pen to add some sparkle to the doves and heart.


Lots of fabulous creations to inspire you.

Our Winner and Top 3 of our Anything Goes Challenge Weeks 46/47
will be announced next Friday.

Now it's over to you.

ANYTHING GOES

Thanks so much for entering our challenges and sharing your creations with us.
We love coming to visit and seeing your inspiration.



Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!