Friday 21 August 2015

Week 34 - Crafting Challenge at Polkadoodles - Use something NEW

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone. Another week come and gone.
It has been fabulous coming to see your creations and you still have another
week to enter the current challenge

Use Something New

You have until Friday 28th Aug to enter.
Remember you do not have to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges.

You can enter
  HERE

Before we get onto the Design Teams inspiration this week, have you seen the amazing new release
from Nikky

It's stunning.

Frosted Winter - Octavia



This truly is an amazing collection.  The digital images, backing papers, scenes, embellishments!
You name it - they are stunning!

The winner of our More than one Fold challenge is at the end of this post.

Now lets see some of the Design Team inspiration for you this week.

Scatty Jan - For my use something new I could not resist using the lovely Twiggy and Toots Festive collection again - This time I used the lovely digi Toots List and coloured in with pencils. I used a smidging of Diamond stickles and some glossy accents on Toot's eyes


Asha - I'm using the new Picknix 3 Nordic Winter CD to make this Christmas card. I coloured Santa with Polychromos and finished the card with sheer white ribbon and little stars from my stash.


Karon - I too have used the fabulous Picknix 3 Nordic Winter collection.  I have used the pre-coloured Robin from the collection,  along with the fabulous papers.  A little bit of distressing and inking, and all done.


Cheremane - One of the newest collection to myself is Picnix 3 Nordic Winter Collection. I adore this collection it's jammed packed full of paper crafting goodies. I have used one element from the Ephemera part of the Cd along with a sentiment.


Lou - I have used one of the adorable images from  Twiggy and Toots Festive Collection coloured with my Lyra pencils to create a CAS style card. The sentiment is from Work and Play 5, Festive Hollybobs.


Aunty Sue - Hi for my something new I am using Work & Play 5 - Festive Hollybobs which you can purchase HERE. I am using Hollybobs present which you can purchase as a digi  HERE. I have coloured my image with promarkers .Added some seem binding & Lace. Everything else is on the download. Such a lovely selection of papers and loads of elements.


Penny - So happy to say my something new was from the lovely new release Octavia Frosted Winter Collection.  I used the design page sheet for this card and the print and cut feature on my cuter.  My background was made using texture paste and a stencil.  The beautiful image being pre-coloured made this card so simple to complete.  As for sentiments, I was spoiled for choice from this set.  All of my small embellishments are in the kit matching the main image perfectly.


Agnieszka - Hello, today  I used the new Picknix 3 Nordic Winter CD to make this Christmas card. I used pre-coloured image Santa with Polychromos and sentence: Merry Christmas . What is more - I also used first time 2 new dies: Ornaments, round and Holiday greens. I added handmade poinsettia flowers. I hope you like it ;)


Wonderful inspiration - We just love everyones interpretations.
Gorgeous.

Our winner (as chosen by Random Org) for our More than One Fold is

#8 - Lisa Lynn

Lisa you have one a $10 voucher for the store at Polkadoodles
Please contact us HERE and quote PD34001wk31 to claim your prize.

Now on to our Top 3 as chosen by the Design Team

#2 - Annie
#19 - Vannessa
#20 - Jana K

Thank you to everyone that entered - your creations were wonderful.
Please remember we only have a few rules
and they can be found in the side bar over there  --->
We would hate for you to miss out on a prize :-)

Now it's over to you to get busy creating
for our latest challenge

Use Something New


Have a great week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!