Friday 8 August 2014

Wk 32 - Fun in the sun - Polkadoodles Challenge


Here we go everyone! 
It's time for another wonderful challenge at Polkadoodles. 
Our theme this fortnight is
Fun in the Sun
you have until 22nd August at noon to enter.
Don't forget you do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter.
Also, please remember that there are a MAX of 2 entries per person.
The rules are in the side bar over there ----->

We will choose our fave Top 3 entries and our Random Winner will be announced on the 29th August and will win a copy of our latest Collection Work and Play 6 worth £10.99  -  Have you seen the Work and Play number 6??
 This fabulous series of collections are perfect to help build up a digi library of characters useful all year round - and they are a complete bargain price considering how much you get on there! This one is even a BONUS edition with extra elements!....
** Work & Play Collection 6 - BONUS EDITION

AND - have you SEEEN all the new stamps in the Polkadoodles store this month? There are dozens and dozens of new stamp designs, digis and loads of other goodies in  HERE! ...wow! so much great stash! 

You can see the winners of our Add a little Twinkle challenge at the bottom of this post.

 Here is the Design Team's fabulous inspiration for you this week....

Sandie - Hello again, its challenge time and the theme is Fun in the Sun yay :)  For me this means spending time in the sun with friends and family, so more time at the park, the woods or in the garden.  I have made an easle card of a day doing just that, using 3 of the fabulous Polkadoodles CD's; Work and Play 4 CD, Dollie Daydream goes East and Dollie Daydream Girl Talk collection.  All the characters were coloured with my Graph'it Marker pens and my blog has full details of the colour combo's and how I put this card together if you'd like to pop over!  I hope you can join us with Fun in the Sun..Happy Crafting :)

Katie - I hope that we are all enjoying the summer break at the moment , and if not no worries the kids go back soon then it's the count down to Christmas!! So in the mean time lets have some fun in the sun. I used Work & Play 3 for the sentiment , Rose Budd for the postcard embellishment and Emma Canning Weekend Getaway Digi. This lucky girl is having a break in Paris how lovely. I cannot wait to see what you all come up with, have fun and Keeeeeeeeep Crafting Katie xx


Bev here with my 'Fun in the sun' project. I do hope you're all having a great summer and some of you may be travelling around in your caravans. For my project I've made a side stepper card (details on my blog) using Work & Play 3. I've used the pre coloured images but by using the digi's and preferred colouring medium you can change the colour scheme entirely.

Sue ....here is my 'Fun in the sun' card. I used Bella from Pretty sweet. I have used Bella  precoloured
         and added flowers to her swing. The backing paper is from the same cd.   I have added some grass and a computer generated sentiment....

Claire C I've made a quick and easy card using paper and precoloured images from one of my favourite Polkadoodles collections, I just love these gorgeous bunnies on the Cherry Blossom Lane Cd. It's so quick to make a pretty card with the lovely toppers and embellishments ....
Susan ~ This week I have used the Fabulous New Work and Play 6 CD .I have used my Graph'it markers to colour the main image ,the rest are pre -colour from the CD  as are the papers
This image just has to be my favourite ,it brings back  lots of happy memories.


Yvonne - Hi everyone! For this challenge I was spoiled for choice especially when it comes to the amazing Work & Play Collections! Now it's something I haven't played myself, but for the theme of 'Fun in the Sun' I had to use Work & Play 4 and use the lady and gentleman bowlers and the corresponding backing papers from the same collection. I coloured both images with my Graph'It Markers .  The corner flourishes are from the Doobadoo Laser Art collection. The sentiment is from the Dollie Daydream Girl Talk Collection

Gorgeous inspiration this week!

The winner (chosen by random org) for the Add a little twinkle challenge is:
10 - Donna
Well done! you have won a copy of our gorgeous Rose Budd CD worth £17! Please email us here to claim your prize and quote PDw32001w28

This week the design team favourite top 3 are:
1 - Meg
33 - Sandra
53 - Lizzy
Well done everyone!  Thanks for taking part, please grab your blinkies from the sidebar!

Now it's your turn so come along and enter the new challenge!!  You have until 22nd August to enter! 
Also, please remember that there are a MAX of 2 entries per person.
 we are really looking forward to seeing what you make this week!!
Have Fun!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!